FAQs v1.4.5 Release Notes
WordPress FAQ plugin v1.4.5 release notes.
- Show the question asker’s email address to the administrator.
- The ability to tick/check WordPress post categories when specifying post for a group/question.
- Attempt to change the sql_mode to NOT strict.
- Specify the text to display for the read more link of excerpts.
- Add menu=0 parameter to prevent the dropdown menu from showing.
- Allow a question to close it’s answer again when clicking on the question a second time.
- Setting in the Configuration to apply the_content filter.
- “Add New” button for questions when viewing groups.
- A configurable FAQ sidebar widget to show latest questions.
- Custom folders inside wp-faq/views to create custom layouts/themes.
- The “Active Question” number setting in the Configuration didn’t have an effect in Internet Explorer.
- The list items got crowded in IE8 due to margin/padding .
- When editing questions, the link/chain button was broken in the TinyMCE editor.
- Some action links in the Configuration on the right-hand side are broken.
- Global post ID was being overridden when excerpts are used for question posts.
- Option to choose “none” for the bullet image.
- Scripts and styles are now enqueued with WP_PLUGIN_URL instead of an absolute folder name.
- Improve wp-config.php includes in Ajax and other files