Newsletters: Themes« Usage
The WordPress Newsletter plugin comes with premade themes that you can select when sending out Newsletters.
- 10 premade themes are included (as indicated in the image above)
- New themes can be easily added by uploading an HTML file or pasting HTML code.
- Existing themes can be easily changed by re-uploading a new HTML file or editing the HTML.
- Both HTML, CSS and WordPress shortcodes can be put into themes.
- Each time a post is sent as a newsletter or a new newsletter is created, a theme can be chosen.
- A global, default theme can be chosen for system emails.
Get More Themes!
The WordPress Newsletter plugin themes management allows you to add any of your own, custom themes by submitting an HTML layout.
We recommend that you have a look at ThemeForest Email Templates for a selection of beautiful, premium email templates which can easily be added to the plugin.