Checkout v1.5.5 Release Notes
WordPress Shopping Cart plugin v1.5.5 release notes.
- Shipping, payment method and other fields available when editing orders.
- Sorting of variation options within product variations.
- USPS rate calculator API has been integrated.
- Last 4 digits of Manual POS credit card number on invoices.
- Built-in Gzip compression for speed and performance.
- Column for item options when viewing a single order.
- Payment method name is now shown on the invoices.
- Suppliers can login and add/edit their own products in the shop.
- Order filters and static order data has been implemented.
- Icons to identify digital/tangible products in the Products section.
- Overlay for adding items with Ajax to prevent shifting of layout.
- Description for “Content access for logged in users only” setting.
- Wholesale price field is now included in the CSV products importing.
- Custom fields/variations now has a caption/description field.
- Ability to quickly add suppliers while saving a product using Ajax.
- Favorite products for logged in customers.
- Saving categories from product editing screen has loading indicator.
- ‘Load Countries’ link if countries didn’t load into the DB as expected.
- Customers can remove applied discount from the shopping cart.
- Fields added to the customer profile page in WordPress.
- Digital files can now be attached to tangible products as well.
- Improved cookies to ensure a unique string generated each time.
- Changed ‘update_user_meta’ back to ‘update_usermeta’ for older WordPress.
- Product names are now displayed for Virtual Merchant checkout.
- Order modified date didn’t update after an order was completed.
- ‘Email Settings’ for SMTP didn’t show the fields in Configuration.
- ‘Content access to logged in users’ setting didn’t work as intended.
- Enter key to save category while adding a product saved product instead.
- Authorize.net wasn’t using the purchase invoice layout from Configuration.
- Emptying the cart showed “There are no items in your…” message dialog.
- ‘Add to Cart’ text links didn’t work in the products loop layout.
- ‘Orders History’ link after manual payment was broken.
- Billing page to First Data didn’t redirect through to First Data.
- Related products drag and drop improvements.
- DOMPDF security vulnerability.
- Customer ‘View Order’ icon/link didn’t work with default permalinks.
- With shipping unavailable, billing showed “Billing details same as…” checkbox.
- PHP eregi() changed to more appropriate preg_match() throughout.
- Realex redirect to improve Realex and custom payment page layouts.
- Products search widget didn’t work with default WordPress permalinks.
- Discount coupon larger than order total cannot be applied to order.
- Fixes to States loading under Configuration with one target market active.
- User permissions on the “Import Products” section had no effect.